If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you are welcome to return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition. Since each of our t-shirts are printed to order, we do kindly request that you consider repurposing your order as a gift to someone else instead of submitting a return. This helps to avoid production wastage and excess transportation, so if possible, this remains the most eco-friendly option.
If you do chose to return the item, you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund once the return has been received. This will not include the cost of the original/return postage/duties (unless already included in the purchase price). We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
How to Return Your Item
- Please print and include your invoice as proof of purchase.
- Check the return address on the invoice and send it back with a tracking number. If this is not displayed, please contact us at email@example.com
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We, cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. Less Than is not responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the invoice is enclosed with your goods.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.
If you have any further questions regarding returns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org